The active links for the complete CIC Course, the Canadian Investors’ Course, are listed below. Please use these links to move from Session to Session.
- Overview and Introduction
- Session 1: Income Investing – Short Term
- Session 2: Income Investing – Medium and Long Term
- Session 3: Introduction to Equities
- Session 4: Finding Stocks to Buy or Sell
- Session 5: The Economic Cycle
- Session 6: Simple Financial Planning
- Session 7: Financial Planning Continued
- Session 8: The Investment Industry
- Session 9: Investment Industry – Product and Fees
- Session 10: ‘Packaged’ Investment Products
- Session 11: ‘Packaged’ Investment Products Continued
- Session 12: Options
- Session 13: Investment Portfolio Construction
- Session 14: Investment Strategies
- Session 15: Investment Strategies – Rules Based Investing
- Session 16: Measurements
- Session 17: Investment Psychology
Note: The CIC Course, an Introduction and then 17 Sessions + 17 Commentaries, were uploaded during July of 2017.
You can download the CIC Course PDFs individually, or navigate to the Resources tab, where you can download the entire CIC Course; in two Zip files ‘halves’, approximately 10Mb each.
Please enjoy the CIC Course at present and if you have any questions, please feel free to reach out to me.
Thank you in advance.