The active links for the complete CIC Course, the Canadian Investors’ Course, are listed below. Please use these links to move from Session to Session.
- Overview and Introduction
- Session 1: Income Investing – Short Term
- Session 2: Income Investing – Medium and Long Term
- Session 3: Introduction to Equities
- Session 4: Finding Stocks to Buy or Sell
- Session 5: The Economic Cycle
- Session 6: Simple Financial Planning
- Session 7: Financial Planning Continued
- Session 8: The Investment Industry
- Session 9: Investment Industry – Product and Fees
- Session 10: ‘Packaged’ Investment Products
- Session 11: ‘Packaged’ Investment Products Continued
- Session 12: Options
- Session 13: Investment Portfolio Construction
- Session 14: Investment Strategies
- Session 15: Investment Strategies – Rules Based Investing
- Session 16: Measurements
- Session 17: Investment Psychology
Note: The CIC Course, an Introduction and then 17 Sessions + 17 Commentaries, were uploaded on June 7th of 2017. This is the ‘Alpha’ release of the CIC Course.
You can download the CIC Course PDFs individually, or navigate to the Resources tab, where you can download the entire CIC Course; in one complete 19Mb Zip file, or two Zip files ‘halves’, approximately 10Mb each.
The videos with Voice Narration for the CIC Course will follow upon when fine-tuning of the CIC Course is no longer required. This will transition the CIC Course from release ‘Alpha’ to release ‘Golden’.
Please enjoy the CIC Course at present and if you have any questions, please feel free to reach out to me.
Thank you in advance.